let's be sporting chaps

I wonder how much bigger the pitch at Hampden is than Ibrox

I remember various teams on our journey narrowing the pitch to give us less room.

and I think Souness did it.....it was a Russian side

Dynamo Kiev in 1987-88

In my view many football fans are so mean minded they'd never congratulate opponents unless we beat them.

bad form and you've got to hope we can grow into sporting chaps.......

we can show we are above them

Sporting chaps? I'd prefer to give the wee tinks the middle finger.

Edited by Gonzo79

iF they outplays i will be the first to hold my hands up, apart from that they can go to f@ck themselves miserably fu@kers.

perhaps it is easier if you're humped on the pitch.

but to show sportsmanship when the refs against you and the opposition is hoachy......

that's class in my view

I believe we will win comfortably on Sunday.....but should the unthinkable happen let's show a bit of sportsmanship by congratulating our opponents. We can show that our chaps have the integrity while those other fellows who are not us can only be petulant in adversity.

Even if they are Tories?

perhaps it is easier if you're humped on the pitch.

but to show sportsmanship when the refs against you and the opposition is hoachy......

that's class in my view

I don’t think the officials will be suspect on Sunday. However, if they are then it’s time for the club and fans to take a stand. Beaton was blatant cheating and there have been a number of very questionable additional performances from other officials.

Nobody is being paranoid or looking for faults. We can see if there are valid concerns or not. It is not unsporting to question a referees incompetent and negligent performance. Anyone who dosnt believe there is a conscious, or otherwise in some quarters, agenda to covertly punish us, needs to smell the coffee.

Edited by cooponthewing

In this day and age, it should not be difficult to assemble a - balanced - review of each game, decision and non-decision of our games and thus the way we were officiated. Not to start a trial of each individiual referee, but to go to the SFA and referee's supervisors and check their opinion and whether they are willing to improve matters. Even doing such a thing will ensure that some/certain referees start to think again when officiating our games. We don't want any favours, far from it. But we want an even handed approach as well as saver standard in general.