Was this not the mob moaning about allocation "fairness" ?

" Hibs' failure to sell 10,000 tickets for their Betfred Cup semi-final has cost Celtic, Rangers and Motherwell up to £62,500 each.

The Easter Road club left the Parkhead club seething after it emerged the Leith outfit had only sold around half their 20,000 allocation for today's Hampden clash. "

Remember the Candeias chance that was called offside because it was in the general direction of Pena well Sinclair had to virtually move out of the way of the ball to let dembele run through and score. Seems Refs are not in one line with this situation

A few of my Hibs pals are Unionists and one, who is more of an aquintance, is in the SDL.

I had an odd night in the pub a few weeks ago where me and a Hibee were arguing with an SNP supporting Hearts fan. I felt a wee bit weird. But I hate Hibs and don't really like Leith much.