Was this not the mob moaning about allocation "fairness" ?

Remember the Candeias chance that was called offside because it was in the general direction of Pena well Sinclair had to virtually move out of the way of the ball to let dembele run through and score. Seems Refs are not in one line with this situation
They are. The anti rangers line.

To get back to the original post theme. I have no problem with the 50/50split for cup games at Hampden. But the SPFL & SFA should issue the tickets in tranches so that if not sold they can be passed on to the other club, obviously only Rangers and them.

To get back to the original post theme. I have no problem with the 50/50split for cup games at Hampden. But the SPFL & SFA should issue the tickets in tranches so that if not sold they can be passed on to the other club, obviously only Rangers and them.

A very sensible idea. Won't catch on in Scottish football though

Edited by RANGERRAB

Diddy clubs like Hivs and Motherwell can never sell out their allocation, except in Hivs case when the mhanky people attach themselves in a cup final. Therefore the financial pot should be divided up in a more fair and balanced manner, so that the clubs who sell the more ticket get more of the financial pot.

That sounds like dog eat dog, but after those feckers stole our prize money and tried to feed off our struggling and near death carcass, feck them.

I was wondering why Motherwell and Rangers would/should suffer if Hibs don't sell out their stands? Ain't it a 50/50 split between the teams playing on the day, not all 4 teams playing out the semi-finals?

Obviously, if we get more Bears into the ground today, wouldn't that mean we line Motherwell's pockets along the way? Hm ...

Just found the relevant article ... how long has this been in place, I wonder? IMHO obviously one to spread the money of the Old Firm support amongst the remaining teams ... hey ho.

Saw the highlights of the first SF and again, the Yahoos profitted from bad defending and good luck in the area, and one dubious decision for their last goal, as the Yahoo next to Dembele was sure interfering with play and thus off-side.

Edited by der Berliner

A few of my Hibs pals are Unionists and one, who is more of an aquintance, is in the SDL.

I had an odd night in the pub a few weeks ago where me and a Hibee were arguing with an SNP supporting Hearts fan. I felt a wee bit weird. But I hate Hibs and don't really like Leith much.

Football and politics should not be intertwined people have allowed that to happen it is just wrong.

Someone’s football team should not be an issue when it comes to his or her politics.

Nor should their politics be driven by the team they support,it s a nonsense.

With such a large fan base our support will be divided amongst all beliefs and all parties.

That is each individuals business and others should not try and dictate what we as Gers supporters should believe in political world.

Football and politics should not be intertwined people have allowed that to happen it is just wrong.

Someone’s football team should not be an issue when it comes to his or her politics.

Nor should their politics be driven by the team they support,it s a nonsense.

With such a large fan base our support will be divided amongst all beliefs and all parties.

That is each individuals business and others should not try and dictate what we as Gers supporters should believe in political world.

If you say so. Rangers are a Unionist club - that's quite straightforward as far as I'm concerned.