Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 1 Post Match Discussion.

Absolute horror show tonight , no discipline , no patterns of play , 11 strangers , think they have just sealed the managers fate .

The badge is far too big for the majority of that squad

To be fair we did start well. The team looked like it knew what it was doing.

Dorrans going off meant we had to bin our original gameplan.

The team really struggled when Nemane came on though.

He can 'legislate' for the capitulation in the last quarter of the match.

Taking off your most dangerous players and replacing them with a youngster from Man.City that has hardly kicked a ball in the time he has been given and then taking off your best player for a midfield playing youngster is just stupid.

Does anyone know who put McKenzie off from scoring in the chance he missed from about our penalty spot? It was Morelos who had back tracked with him. Terrible substitutions for the sake of making substitutions. To be honest if Dorrans is fit I have no problem that Jack is banned. He offers totally nothing going forward

To be fair we did start well. The team looked like it knew what it was doing.

Dorrans going off meant we had to bin our original gameplan.

The team really struggled when Nemane came on though.

We dominated possession but Kilmarnock created the best chance until we scored.

I agree with that, but we were still 1 up with moments left.

One of my bigger concerns with Pedro is that he constantly looks to defend a lead instead of building upon it. He removed Morelos and brought on Barjonas, shoring up the midfield. Given we did well enough first half and got the goal, why not go for the jugular ? He talks about being bold and brave, but his substitutions often have us looking like we are scared, instead of being exactly what he proclaims to be.

I don't think it was a defensive move. The midfield would manage better with a good striker in front of it.

Barjonas and Nemane are just young and weaken the side when they come on.

I suspect Morelos was tired and was taken off with the next match in mind.

Not sure if he really is trolling but the following is just . . . conjecture!

Is Gonzo79 just your alter ego or is that your attempt at trolling?

The sad thing is, you're having fun here when there should be none. And somesuch leaves me in doubt about whether such posts are actually done by Bluenoses.

You have got to be kidding ? I don't think I have EVER seen a game see full time at a corner.

Disgusting mate. People can go on about tactics and players retaliating but the ref clearly cheated again. It's not a mistake. The gers players where all round him at the end explaining the game at 2/3 minutes left . They even used the refs watch as prof he just kept marching away.

The penalty he gives but for some reason doesn't send off broadfoot even though he's last man by a mile. He then spends the next 4/5 minutes arguing with boyd and broadfoot. He takes so long the linesman then raises his flag and calls him over. Clearly you can see the linesman say it's a clear penalty take the penalty . At this point broadfoot has now went to jack and stamped on his foot he then follows jack and does it again. Jack falls back then heads towards him broadfoot goes to stamp a third time and jack retaliates.

Ref then books both players . Games about to start again maybe 40 seconds later with candiese ready to start his run up when the ref then suddenly stops and blows his whistle and runs over and changes the yellow to a red.

By this point it's been 9 minutes plus since penalty was given. Keeper saves the penalty and the ball goes long and they score from resultant play . The penalty was taken on the 93rd minute. At that point the 4th official raises the board to say 6 minutes extra time

We get an indirect free kick in the box ends up a corner . The ref let's us run over to take the corner but before play starts blows for full time 2-3 minutes before the end of the six minutes extra time.

Completely shocking. Everything about it was dodgy

Is Gonzo79 just your alter ego or is that your attempt at trolling?

The sad thing is, you're having fun here when there should be none. And somesuch leaves me in doubt about whether such posts are actually done by Bluenoses.

:thinking:

I hate to say it but it seems that you are guilty of conjecture

Disgusting mate. People can go on about tactics and players retaliating but the ref clearly cheated again. It's not a mistake. The gers players where all round him at the end explaining the game at 2/3 minutes left . They even used the refs watch as prof he just kept marching away.

The penalty he gives but for some reason doesn't send off broadfoot even though he's last man by a mile. He then spends the next 4/5 minutes arguing with boyd and broadfoot. He takes so long the linesman then raises his flag and calls him over. Clearly you can see the linesman say it's a clear penalty take the penalty . At this point broadfoot has now went to jack and stamped on his foot he then follows jack and does it again. Jack falls back then heads towards him broadfoot goes to stamp a third time and jack retaliates.

Ref then books both players . Games about to start again maybe 40 seconds later with candiese ready to start his run up when the ref then suddenly stops and blows his whistle and runs over and changes the yellow to a red.

By this point it's been 9 minutes plus since penalty was given. Keeper saves the penalty and the ball goes long and they score from resultant play . The penalty was taken on the 93rd minute. At that point the 4th official raises the board to say 6 minutes extra time

We get an indirect free kick in the box ends up a corner . The ref let's us run over to take the corner but before play starts blows for full time 2-3 minutes before the end of the six minutes extra time.

Completely shocking. Everything about it was dodgy

Another ref totaly out of control in a game of our certainly.

I think Morelos needs a rest. I believe he came to us on the back of a full season in Sweden and had no break whatsoever. He doesn’t look anywhere near the player he was 6 weeks ago.

That’s not a criticism, I think he is the best signing we have made since 2012.