Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 1 Post Match Discussion.

I thought he must have said something in earshot of the fourth official.

He was standing talking to Tavernier when the referee came over.

I also noticed the fourth official step onto the pitch and nod to the referee.

and that merited a straight red? he must have some hearing.

Thank you, I was beginning to think everyone on Gersnet had taken leave of their senses. How anyone can be blaming the referee for tonight's result is beyond me. We're one nil up in the 89th minute and the ref awards us a penalty. Aye, it's the ref's fault we drew.

I don't think anyone is blaming the ref for the result, but for the farce it descended into, which once again bit us in the tail, not anyone else. Killie sure deserved their point from their second half display, but likewise had we ground out the result we craved for, who would have agreed to that?

Thank you, I was beginning to think everyone on Gersnet had taken leave of their senses. How anyone can be blaming the referee for tonight's result is beyond me. We're one nil up in the 89th minute and the ref awards us a penalty. Aye, it's the ref's fault we drew.

Yeah a ref taking nine minutes over a penalty changing a yellow to red ,failing to spot 3 stamps. that player then continuing to cross for a goal less than a minute later as players are still back in the Killie half arguing had zero impact nor stopping the game minutes early with us having a corner!. He had direct influence on the result .

His sequence of mistakes led to a goal plain and simple. Normal refereeing sees no red for us and them down to ten with us having a penalty 2 minutes from time . Instead we see what occurred tonight. Clear influence literally couldn't be any clearer cut.

I don't think anyone is blaming the ref for the result, but for the farce it descended into, which once again bit us in the tail, not anyone else. Killie sure deserved their point from their second half display, but likewise had we ground out the result we craved for, who would have agreed to that?

I don't think you've been reading the thread then.

At 1-0 up and awarded a penalty in the 89th minute there's no way we should draw.

Goading fellow Bears is okay then? For that's what he and gonzo did. Not that he has a previous in this. But let's keep everyone happy here then ... settings adjusted.

When you defend the indefensible you have to expect people to call you out on it. I am not saying that is what happened here.

However, you continually defend people at the club (back to Green, Llambias, Leach, McCoist etc etc - not having a dig at that by the way), which is admirable - but when it appears to others that what you are saying is either fence sitting or plainly wrong then you can expect others to disagree with you. Gonzo wasn't goading you - he was lightly ribbing you because you have this "everything will turn out ok in the end" philosophy - again, admirable. But with each passing game it really does look like Pedro wont be able to turn us around - so when you defend him, defend the results, defend the performances, you HAVE to expect that others who disagree with you will tell you so.

If you consider it goading then it appears to me that you have a thin skin.

Gonzo's post was hardly trolling, IMO.

Another ref totaly out of control in a game of our certainly.

It all stinks GS! Just reeks of something sinister. The officials are all cowards amongst other things. Easy to target us and I’m sure they are not happy with us standing up for ourselves.

That said we were awful and the players are not playing for Pedro. Honestly guys, if I’m on here saying it’s time for him to go, the games up. I have done nothing but defend him.

Edited by cooponthewing

When you defend the indefensible you have to expect people to call you out on it. I am not saying that is what happened here.

However, you continually defend people at the club (back to Green, Llambias, Leach, McCoist etc etc - not having a dig at that by the way), which is admirable - but when it appears to others that what you are saying is either fence sitting or plainly wrong then you can expect others to disagree with you. Gonzo wasn't goading you - he was lightly ribbing you because you have this "everything will turn out ok in the end" philosophy - again, admirable. But with each passing game it really does look like Pedro wont be able to turn us around - so when you defend him, defend the results, defend the performances, you HAVE to expect that others who disagree with you will tell you so.

If you consider it goading then it appears to me that you have a thin skin.

Gonzo's post was hardly trolling, IMO.

Honestly ... you dig rather deep here. Again unwarranted and rather pointless. Dunno what drives you to do that and don't actually want to know. As for gonzo, your view on that surely differs from mine and I'm not here to convince you of mine. As I said, I adjusted my settings and am done with it. Thanks for your supervison.

Edited by der Berliner