Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 1 Post Match Discussion.

Honestly ... you dig rather deep here. Again unwarranted and rather pointless. Dunno what drives you to do that and don't actually want to know. As for gonzo, your view on that surely differs from mine and I'm not here to convince you of mine. As I said, I adjusted my settings and am done with it. Thanks for your supervison.

Oh for heaven's sake.

Yeah a ref taking nine minutes over a penalty changing a yellow to red ,failing to spot 3 stamps. that player then continuing to cross for a goal less than a minute later as players are still back in the Killie half arguing had zero impact nor stopping the game minutes early with us having a corner!. He had direct influence on the result .

His sequence of mistakes led to a goal plain and simple. Normal refereeing sees no red for us and them down to ten with us having a penalty 2 minutes from time . Instead we see what occurred tonight. Clear influence literally couldn't be any clearer cut.

It's 1-0 to us, at home.

It's the 89th minute.

We're awarded a penalty.

Yip, the ref, realising he'd awarded a penalty by mistake and would be receiving a roasting from Steven McLean and Craig Thomson in the morning quietly suggested to well known arch Rangers hater Kirk Broadfoot that he antagonise a Rangers player so he could send him off, knowing that would almost certainly lead to the penalty being saved and allow another well known Rangers hater, Chris Burke, to score an equaliser. You're right, it's obvious, how could I not have seen it before, it couldn't be any clearer...

I'd prefer to refrain from any further goading, wind-ups etc and let all posters just discuss Rangers.

Craig and Der Berliner - no harm meant, we all want the best but may disagree at times, that's life. Here's hoping for a Rangers win at Murrayfield.

Yeah a ref taking nine minutes over a penalty changing a yellow to red ,failing to spot 3 stamps. that player then continuing to cross for a goal less than a minute later as players are still back in the Killie half arguing had zero impact nor stopping the game minutes early with us having a corner!. He had direct influence on the result .

His sequence of mistakes led to a goal plain and simple. Normal refereeing sees no red for us and them down to ten with us having a penalty 2 minutes from time . Instead we see what occurred tonight. Clear influence literally couldn't be any clearer cut.

Give Broadfoot some credit. I had to watch it more often to actually see what he did. A referee is not concentrating on half inch steps onto someone's toes. They weren't stamps that is not true. They were subtle steps.

Just in from the game.

First half we dominated possession (must have been around 70+%), as for the second half at around 70 minutes it began to look like a matter of not if but when the would equalise.

With that said the refereeing at the end was a complete farce, from deliberating the penalty decision with his linesman to the Jack yellow/red card fiasco - where he changed his mind a minute later after a call from the 4th official.

Then he decided to cut the game short even though the board showed 6 minutes of added time to be played.