The Pedro Thread

In trying to pre-empt the inevitable "Pedro must go" or "it isn't his fault" type stuff and to try to keep the match thread sanitized.....

I have opened a "Pedro thread" - folks, please try to keep the commentary about Pedro in here, rather than in the match thread - try to keep this thread as a thread to discuss the manager's position, untenable or otherwise, rather than polluting every other thread.

Yes, I know, futile thread, but we can but hope :D

Edited by craig

You might be better starting a catch-all thread about refereeing in Scotland.

That one would probably go longer than the Pedro one.

I haven't seen tonight's game yet as I am stuck at work - was it yet another howler of a display ?

That one would probably go longer than the Pedro one.

I haven't seen tonight's game yet as I am stuck at work - was it yet another howler of a display ?

By the referee, certainly. The last few games have been ruined by refereeing that's consistently bizarre and inexplicable, tonight was right up there with the sordid worst of them. I don't pretend to understand what's going on but the darkest suspicions are surviving every eliminating round.

By the referee, certainly. The last few games have been ruined by refereeing that's consistently bizarre and inexplicable, tonight was right up there with the sordid worst of them. I don't pretend to understand what's going on but the darkest suspicions are surviving every eliminating round.

I didn't think Beaton's "performance" in the Hibs game could possibly be "surpassed" - please tell me it isn't so !

We are up against it with the referees but my opinion is that we don't help ourselves out enough. We lack ideas, fight, creativity and a finishing touch far too often.

Edited by Gonzo79

Think it's time he left, maybe he wants to but who can we replace him with?

When was video evidence introduced to the Scottish game? Jack got red-carded after the 4th assistant viewed the monitor at Ibrox. That must be against the rules!

You know guys the referee conspiracy theory would hold a lot more water if we hadn't been awarded a penalty in the 89th minute whilst 1-0 up.

What has that got to do with the umpteen fouls our players have suffered without little or any action by the referees?

For what it is worth, I would not be surprised if the Hearts game might become his Alamo. Given that we are running out of fit and unsuspended players, one might say he can already pack his bag. Unless the Board shows some balls and doesn't bow to the hysteria.

Edited by der Berliner