The Pedro Thread

I never said it did I said the same happened without the video. The referee trusted that his assistants saw it better than him. It is pretty obvious that the decision was changed after a conversation with his assistants. That is great in my eyes and should happen more often.

My bad pete - I deleted my post after seeing you had said "without the video".

This is why I love forums.

1. Start a thread for the explicit purpose of discussing the manager's prospects.

2. Give the thread an unambiguous name.

3. Explain what people should discuss in your original post.

4. ???

5. Read a series of posts about the referee. :roflmao2:

As I said.... a futile request :D

In Pedro's defence.

We played four teenagers tonight, any side with that amount of inexperienced players is going to make mistakes.

He's got no leaders. Wallace is injured and Miller out of favour. A lot is expected of Alves but he's not a captain, he's been here only a few months, his English is good but he shouldn't be captain.

He's got no luck. Seriously, I know you make your own luck and all that but PC is one unlucky manager.

We can't score goals. Morelos is now a known quantity for defenders and no one else in the current side looks like they can score currently.

However, in the end the buck stops with PC. He picks the side he decides the tactics. We need to be able to beat the bottom club, at home, when 1-0 up in the 89th minute and just been given a penalty.

In Pedro's defence.

We played four teenagers tonight, any side with that amount of inexperienced players is going to make mistakes.

He's got no leaders. Wallace is injured and Miller out of favour. A lot is expected of Alves but he's not a captain, he's been here only a few months, his English is good but he shouldn't be captain.

He's got no luck. Seriously, I know you make your own luck and all that but PC is one unlucky manager.

We can't score goals. Morelos is now a known quantity for defenders and no one else in the current side looks like they can score currently.

However, in the end the buck stops with PC. He picks the side he decides the tactics. We need to be able to beat the bottom club, at home, when 1-0 up in the 89th minute and just been given a penalty.

A disgrace it came to that...I believe if he was playing instead of sitting banished we'd be three points behind Dolly and have a cup final date marked in our diaries. Pedro needs to go, who we replace him with I've no idea.

In Pedro's defence.

Hardly any Rangers fan apart from me has a decent word to say about Wallace.

As for Miller - he's great if you want somebody directing traffic while nobody's looking at him.

Pedro put a team out tonight against the side at the bottom of the league AT HOME.

Other clubs seem to find 17/18 or 19 year olds who play out of their skins when facing Rangers.

The match should have been over with 20 minutes played. The fact it wasn't when we'd one man up front says all I need to know about our tactics.