First team squad in the short term

Any new manager will need to wait until January to bring new players in.

We have 6 players out on loan and some who were out of favour.

Could we see either Dodoo, Forrester, O'Halloran or Halliday brought back from loan?

Will we see Miller return to the first team?

I don't think any of these players will be particularly helpful over the next two months. Some might damage the team spirit by returning. Recent appearances from Nemane and Barjonas suggest we need more options though.

Any new manager will need to wait until January to bring new players in.

We have 6 players out on loan and some who were out of favour.

Could we see either Dodoo, Forrester, O'Halloran or Halliday brought back from loan?

Will we see Miller return to the first team?

I don't think any of these players will be particularly helpful over the next two months. Some might damage the team spirit by returning. Recent appearances from Nemane and Barjonas suggest we need more options though.

Much as though Halliday didn't have a good season last year I wouldn't be too averse to bringing him back as he would run through a brick wall for the team - we need some testicular fortitude in the midfield. The rest ? Not that fussed. There is a player in Forrester but he needs to check his ego at the door, something I am not convinced he is able to do.

Stay list for this season from the first team: needs 5-10m put round this lot to start with. I said a year ago I would take a few thugs from South America. Probably pick one or two up from across the M74 at a fraction of the price. Then spend the rest very carefully.

Fod

John

Jack

Alves

Dorrans

Morelos

Candeias

Much as though Halliday didn't have a good season last year I wouldn't be too averse to bringing him back as he would run through a brick wall for the team - we need some testicular fortitude in the midfield. The rest ? Not that fussed. There is a player in Forrester but he needs to check his ego at the door, something I am not convinced he is able to do.

i'd have given Halliday a run on the left of midfield of late if he'd been available

Edited by Oleg_Mcnoleg