A winning team will see the biggest improvement all round.

Here's hoping.

Couple of things for me. Ashley deal and dropping investigation into him re stadium advertising deal was part of the deal. All in all good work by King and Paul Murray on that.

Also the Directors snd NOAL (King) still putting money in up to 2019 if needed.

The fans are still the biggest input to sustaining the club.

Whyte our the picture in terms of litigation against us is strongly stated.

As you say Gonzo it’s time for the footballers to show up and do their bit. I think a low risk option will be taken on manager front based on the still difficult position we are in. I wasn’t sure about McInnes before but reading the accounts points to that solution. We must at least by 2019 be winding down the investment (currently at £16m) from directors alone with guarantees of another £5m+ this season.

Some of us (including me) have been giving the board a hard time over the last few months but this report shows they are doing a good job behind the scenes. Always room for improvement of course.

The most encouraging part of the these figures is turnover increasing by almost one third from £22.2m to £29.2m

The big challenge for this board will be to get a similar increase this time next year.

That was to be expected, due to the move to the premier league. Given our early European exit, there won't be any big increases in turnover this year.

Staff costs went up by now than a third.

Edited by Bluedell

That was to be expected, due to the move to the premier league. Given our early European exit, there won't be any big increases in turnover this year.

Excuse my ignorance on this, but why does the Premier league make a difference? I didn't think it made much of a difference even if we win it, other than the European football of course. I didn't realise it had such an impact financially.

Won't the ending of the long-standing litigation with SD mean more revenue from merchandise in the next figures ?

There's an improved source of revenue surely

And is our strips deal with PUMA not up at the end of this season. Can a better deal be negotiated with PUMA or another kit manufacturer ? This could provide more revenue could it not ?

We need to explore every possible source of revenue

Edited by RANGERRAB

Excuse my ignorance on this, but why does the Premier league make a difference? I didn't think it made much of a difference even if we win it, other than the European football of course. I didn't realise it had such an impact financially.

Season ticket prices increased. TV revenue increased as did sponsorship and advertising. It all mounts up.

Won't the ending of the long-standing litigation with SD mean more revenue from merchandise in the next figures ?

There's an improved source of revenue surely

And is our strips deal with PUMA not up at the end of this season. Can a better deal be negotiated with PUMA or another kit manufacturer ? This could provide more revenue could it not ?

We need to explore every possible source of revenue

Not sure what the new retail agreement means but, yes, it should lead to greater revenue. As we're still dealing with SD I guess it will be just be net amounts and could well be under £2m. It will probably be well into next season before we have recovered enough to cover the £3m we paid to SD.

Ashley really got the best of that deal plus he even got C1872 to use the fans'cash to buy his shares.

Yes presume we will get a better strip deal. I know a sponsor of an English premiership team looked at us but decided it wasn't financially viable until we get back to the CL.

Not sure what the new retail agreement means but, yes, it should lead to greater revenue. As we're still dealing with SD I guess it will be just be net amounts and could well be under £2m. It will probably be well into next season before we have recovered enough to cover the £3m we paid to SD.

Ashley really got the best of that deal plus he even got C1872 to use the fans'cash to buy his shares.

Yes presume we will get a better strip deal. I know a sponsor of an English premiership team looked at us but decided it wasn't financially viable until we get back to the CL.

How about other revenue streams ?

Can't the car park get used for something ? Sits there between games for nothing.

How about all the pubs/clubs in and around Ibrox on matchdays? Can't the club acquire 2 or 3 which supporters would use knowing where the money was going?

We're not doing a very good job maximising revenue