Rangers sold Barrie McKay to Nottingham Forest on the cheap, says winger's agent

I don't see where you get the six group stage European games. We haven't qualified for the group stages since 2010-2011.

Surely we should be looking to get into the group stages playing teams from Luxembourg and Cyprus. That is why we paid so much money to Pedro.

Surely we should be looking to get into the group stages playing teams from Luxembourg and Cyprus. That is why we paid so much money to Pedro.

We should be....but it's not a given, therefore it's unfair to count that money as "cash lost"

As much as I dont rate Pedro, there is no way he was involved in transfer negotiations. Step forward and gives us answers Stewart? This is most definitely the remit of the CEO, and was a staggeringly bad piece of business, as most commented on at the time.

What do you think he was worth? No player playing poorly in Scotland is ever going to be worth much, particularly playing for us.

Going back to the OP, can I dare to suggest we've not missed McKay because Windass now seems to be settling in at long last.

Thing also is that we have found Candeias on the opposite, previously not as well equipped wing and he has been as consistent a performer on a level required at Rangers that we have been missing for years. Windass is as much a left winger as McKay was (i.e. both are actually attacking central midfielders by trade) and is working his socks off. Probably some way to got till he reaches the standards he is capable of and which are required at Rangers, but right now he does okay. It is, after all SPFL bread and butter required and we all know that we need better players in the more distant months ahead.

NB: I would assume that we have included a (at least) 10% sell-on clause in McKay's transfer.

Edited by der Berliner

And if we sell morelos and candias for 10 million each its been profitable.

If we sell those two for 10 million it will be a modern day miracle and you can expect the dead to rise and walk.

And if we sell morelos and candias for 10 million each its been profitable.

If we sell those two for 10 million it will be a modern day miracle and you can expect the dead to rise and walk.

Both good signings.

I don't think we will get money like that without good performances against good European sides.

That is a long way off.