Tomorrows AGM

I'm not sure we should need Europe to break even - it's too risky.

I've always thought that we should break even without Europe, and structure our wages to be a bit lower basic and include larger bonuses for it. If a player doesn't like it, then he's not confident in his ability or ambitious enough.

Football is a results business and I think wages should be structured more around that as income varies wildly with it.

The balance of that should go to the transfer kitty - or pay off the previous year's if we speculate to accumulate somewhat.

I'd still advocate for us to make OF home fans only. Far easier logistics, far less trouble, less police cost, no vandalism, more fans get to see it, slightly higher attendance (with possibly slightly lower for them), better chance of winning home games at the moment, etc.

If allocations are equal then due to larger stadium, they have the advantage from a larger proportion for the 12th man.

King vows to look at idea to allow fans to buy assets including Ibrox

One fan asks why Rangers can’t issue a bond, at £1000-a-time, that would allow up to 50,000 supporters to buy the club’s principle assets, including Ibrox and Auchenhowie.

Dave King replies: “I’d be delighted to look at it. I’ll initiate a process to look at that idea.”

Why not put Celtic fans in the corner?'

The Celtic issue won’t go away - one fan demands they be put in the corner at Ibrox, as other supporters are, such as Aberdeen last night.

He claims Celtic fans at Ibrox treat their Rangers rivals, and Light Blues players, with “contempt”.

MD Stewart Robertson says: “A lot of Rangers fans like to follow their team away from home too, so there would be a quid pro quo about any reduction (grumbles from the audience, who let him know that would not necessarily be a huge concern to them).”

Robertson adds: “Let’s take it forward and keep the dialogue going on it. I give you my undertaking to expand the dialogue with Club 1872 and the wider fan base but we’re fixed into the current arrangement for now.”

King: Next manager will get a three-year deal

The Q&A returns to the question of the manager hunt. Dave King insists they are looking lone-term with the next boss to get a three-year deal.

He says it’s a very thorough process to appoint the new manager.

The next man will be given a three-year deal and the club is looking for long term stability.

Allen: New boss must see the big picture

Allen is asked what key attributes the new boss at Ibrox will need.

He says it will be someone who sees big picture - from the academy right through to first team.

“There must be continuity to the football club, from the academy to the first team. A big consideration is someone who sees the bigger picture. We’ve invested in our academy and you can see shoots such as Ross McCrorie coming through.

“The manager will always have the say on the players he picks, team selection and the decision over tactics. We’re forward thinking. We sign a player when we need to sign them and don’t when we know there is an academy player who is only 18 months or so away from first team level.”

The same fan asks King why he allowed the club’s former chairman David Somers to “take him to task”?

King: “David Somers complained to panel over takeover.

“Reason for them doing so was they wanted to derail attempt by myself and Douglas and Three Bears.

“They are original complainant.”