Celtic leading the chase to land St Mirren starlet Lewis Morgan

I have put this in here because Lewis Morgan is another player released by us!, admin can move it if they wish.

I watched the Scotland U21 games and he stuck out in every match, Rangers should be after this guy, I believe he is a bluenose!.

Celtic leading the chase to land St Mirren starlet Lewis Morgan when transfer window opens.

The Scotland Under-21 is wanted by a host of clubs but Brendan Rodgers is now prepared to swoop in and get Morgan when the window opens next month.

The Scotland Under-21 winger has a clutch of clubs interested in signing him in January.

And SunSport understands Brendan Rodgers is preparing a swoop to land Morgan when the transfer window opens next month.

Saints accept the attacker is destined for bigger and better things.But with his contract set to run out at the end of the season they are hopeful to strike a deal that would see their best player loaned back for the rest of the campaign.

It is unlikely Celtic would reject those terms knowing Morgan is one for the future.Nottingham Forest are also interested in the youngster who has earned rave reviews with stunning individual performances.

But Celtic are hopeful they can snap him up before any other serious offers are tabled.

Edited by ian1964

If he, or, indeed, any other young player of potential and ambition, goes to the fhilth, he will see very little game time , be loaned out to one, or more, of their 'pets', and will be flogged on before his contract expires. The benefit, mostly, will accrue to rasellik.

On the other hand, I can't see him, or, indeed, any other young player of potential and ambition, busting a gut to come to play sexy football for Charisma McInnes.

If he opts to join Forest, well good luck to him.

Edited by Uilleam