Bill Leckie Article in Yesterday's Sun

Does anyone know why the tims call Ibrox castle Greyskull. Thereis a discussion on FF that it is to do with the 66 killed in the disaster. I have never heard that thought it was just a joke name the tims got wrong.

Castle Greyskull is from the Masters of the Universe cartoon - but it's a typically f*cking stupid attempt at an insult since that's actually where He-Man and the good guys are based. Skeletor and the villains in the story hang out on Snake Mountain - which I would imagine to be somewhere in the scummy East End of Eternia.

Sorry - I'm of the right age to have soaked all that nonsense up.

Does anyone know why the tims call Ibrox castle Greyskull. Thereis a discussion on FF that it is to do with the 66 killed in the disaster. I have never heard that thought it was just a joke name the tims got wrong.
Greyskull is the good place in he man. The tims and aberdeen call ibrox it in reference to the ibrox disaster.

Greyskull is the good place in he man. The tims and aberdeen call ibrox it in reference to the ibrox disaster.

I never realised that and I wonder if Leckie knows that.He still shouldn't be using a newspaper to insult us anyway.

Just a thought.

Are we really to believe that the boardroom does not have a brain cell.?

I don't think so. They knew what the reaction to their statement would be. The press are muppets with only one thing in mind. Their next headline. Or an 'exclusive '.

They did not get their exclusive! But they got their headline.

I would ask all rangers fans to think outside the box. Rangers are the biggest club in Scotland. To think they are stumbling around in the dark is just fantasy! They, the board, know what they are doing. Can I suggest it's what is best for rangers. Our team. Not the team of the media.

Glasgow Rangers is in my blood. It's part of my DNA. It's something that no bad result or negative media comment will detract from.

What I do know is that the directors of our club are not clowns. I'll leave that to the media. Whether it's the Hong Kong consortium or Mike Ashley that take over I don't really care. So long as they understand what it is to be a ger!

Sadly, the Aberdeen manager was signing on Thursday. But when told he was not the definitive decision maker he baulked. I'm actually happy a ger turned down the job. I am looking forward to a bright future with a ger of class. Murty.

Not so long ago Murray was god! Don't defile Ashley so easily.

He has money. He has a corporate goal that requires a Glasgow Rangers.

I have no problem with him taking control. He is not stupid. He understands that a strong rangers in Europe is to his benefit. As I have already said. Most important thing is our club. Everything else is just a side show.

In other words serious investment in our club will be welcomed no matter the source. Personally I think and hope it will be invested in youth.

Our string future!