Bill Leckie Article in Yesterday's Sun

Not so long ago Murray was god! Don't defile Ashley so easily.

He has money. He has a corporate goal that requires a Glasgow Rangers.

I have no problem with him taking control. He is not stupid. He understands that a strong rangers in Europe is to his benefit. As I have already said. Most important thing is our club. Everything else is just a side show.

In other words serious investment in our club will be welcomed no matter the source. Personally I think and hope it will be invested in youth.

Our string future!

Is ashleys corporate goal to fleece rangers like he did newcastle.

This is walter mitty stuff but less realistic.

Not so long ago Murray was god! Don't defile Ashley so easily.

He has money. He has a corporate goal that requires a Glasgow Rangers.

I have no problem with him taking control. He is not stupid. He understands that a strong rangers in Europe is to his benefit. As I have already said. Most important thing is our club. Everything else is just a side show.

In other words serious investment in our club will be welcomed no matter the source. Personally I think and hope it will be invested in youth.

Our string future!

Yes, Ashley really does have our best interests at heart. It was really generous for him to give us that 3p in the pound for our merchandise. What a charitable bloke...

I really hope your post was trying to be ironic and missed the mark.

I'm in the enviable position of having never knowingly read anything Bill Leckie has written, doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

I don't understand the connection between Castle Greyskull and the Ibrox disaster. How does that connect?

Mike Ashley, bloody hell.

Castle Greyskull is from the Masters of the Universe cartoon - but it's a typically f*cking stupid attempt at an insult since that's actually where He-Man and the good guys are based. Skeletor and the villains in the story hang out on Snake Mountain - which I would imagine to be somewhere in the scummy East End of Eternia.

Sorry - I'm of the right age to have soaked all that nonsense up.

Nonsense?

giphy.gif