[FT] Hibernian 1 - 2 Rangers (Windass 42; Morelos 45)

McGinn is definitely their best player...hopefully we can nullify him.

He also looks like a potato.

I'd say it's more their midfield unit as a whole that could present us problems given our options.. Bartley recycles the ball well, McGeouch is busy and McGinn does a bit of everything.

They also have two wide men who can cause havoc (Boyle and Barker) and a forward with occasional bits of quality. Tav and John may have their hands full defensively.

They aren't a one man team.

Graeme Murty has made two changes for this evening’s match away to Hibernian, with Alfredo Morelos and Jamie Barjonas coming into the side.

It’s only a second start for 18 year-old Barjonas, with him taking the place of Daniel Candeias, while Morelos takes the place of Carlos Pena. Both those who miss out tonight make the bench.

More to follow…

You beat me to it!

Looks like the diamond again, but with Windass perhaps playing at the tip (a la Pena). Added goal threat with Morelos up top. I hope Barjonas steps up, as it looks a tad lightweight in midfield.

Edited by Rousseau