Josh Windass' stupid yellow cards

Do we just slag off certain players for anything now? I cant remember what he was booked for but was it not for stopping another break from them? Sometimes you need to take one for the team. Windass has been outstanding recently and deserves a bit of praise I think

Do we just slag off certain players for anything now? I cant remember what he was booked for but was it not for stopping another break from them? Sometimes you need to take one for the team. Windass has been outstanding recently and deserves a bit of praise I think

Taking one for the team is putting in a tackle,push, shove that will clear a dangerous situation. taking your shirt off after a goal or kicking the ball away is not taking one for the team. If he picked the ball up he would not have been booked.

Well, I would assume that the manager (at the time) will have told him that. Ripping your shirt of in a goal celebration or kicking the ball away in the heat of battle ... aye right, that deserves a thread! He'll miss a game then, will learn from that and so be it. Could be a chance for Murty to blood Atakayi or indeed have space for John when Wallace is back. Or, indeed Mr. II, will play two up front with Herrera and Morelos. And that would be my "glas-half-empty" look at it.

Well, I would assume that the manager (at the time) will have told him that. Ripping your shirt of in a goal celebration or kicking the ball away in the heat of battle ... aye right, that deserves a thread! He'll miss a game then, will learn from that and so be it. Could be a chance for Murty to blood Atakayi or indeed have space for John when Wallace is back. Or, indeed Mr. II, will play two up front with Herrera and Morelos. And that would be my "glas-half-empty" look at it.

DB will you stop telling people what they can post and what not. Maybe you are a site regulator on your German site but not on here.

Stupid Yellow cards is a good topic to discuss, but there is no need to single out Windass.

I think Windass was just an example, but we did suggest that these young players, including McCrorie, need to stop these silly cards and not allow bad habits to creep in.

Stupid Yellow cards is a good topic to discuss, but there is no need to single out Windass.

It does go for everyone but Windass is the one who is now missing a game for at least 2 stupid cards that were totally unnecessary that is why I singled him out and he deserves it in my opinion. These rules are not new they are also followed in youth football. Yes he is playing great but that is all the more reason not to miss games because of stupidity. He missed most of last season through injury so he should be wanting to play every game and he is getting paid to play not for sitting in the stand.

Taking one for the team is putting in a tackle,push, shove that will clear a dangerous situation. taking your shirt off after a goal or kicking the ball away is not taking one for the team. If he picked the ball up he would not have been booked.

Nonsense pete