Will The Club Speak Up?

I don't think we can blame anyone but Murty for this.

Murty is a straightforward guy and is simply saying it as he saw it.

If there had been a more general decision to put or build pressure on refs via the media then he'd have been told and most probably have complied.

Is that commendable honesty or naivity/inexperience of role ?

IMO, probably a bit of both.

If there had been a more general decision to put or build pressure on refs via the media then he'd have been told and most probably have complied.

It's not rocket science. We can all see it. You don't need to be a football manager for 10 years to know that kind of thing.

Honesty or naivety? No, it's just stupidity.

needs to explain how the guy accidently fully extended his leg at a weird angle after the ball was gone then, naturally?

Think its far more likely the club complained to the spfl today beforehand and where asked to calm the situation and it will be dealt with internally. grovellers i imagine

Edited by trublusince1982

It's not rocket science. We can all see it. You don't need to be a football manager for 10 years to know that kind of thing.

Honesty or naivety? No, it's just stupidity.

I think the club need to guide him if we want to go big on a general effort to put pressure on officials (like some other clubs do, successfully). It has a better chance of success, if it is 'second nature' and sustained over a period of time.

I think the lad came into the press conference with his hands and mind full, thinking about the first team and the OF game.

Edited by buster.

I think the club need to guide him if we want to go big on a general effort to put pressure on officials (like some other clubs do, successfully). It has a better chance of success, if it is 'second nature' and sustained over a period of time.

I think the lad came into the press conference with his hands and mind full, thinking about the first team and the OF game.

he would have been guided by the media department and press officer before the interview. Very rarely are the words their own, its why you see so many common phrases used in each interview, its to make you think they actually sit down as a team and discuss this stuff and care!