Didier Agathe claims Rangers rivalry led to death threats

Yes, but they managed to omit Celtic from the story as much as possible, even skewing the headlines to make it sound like he was abused by Rangers fans.

Also there is hard proof of what happened to Walters!, with this article it is just made up lies with no proof!

The “curry song” really is the icing on the cake in that article. What is even offensive about liking curry!? I’m also interested to hear this song about the Virgin Mary, it must be a cracker.

Did he just steal the car burning story from DaMarcus Beasley who actually had his car burned?

The armoured van thing is just preposterous.

It would be interesting to see if Agathe actually spouted these words. Or maybe he is in financial difficulty and was paid to say this absolute tripe by the Celtic PR machine.

Again, Fake News.

There is a chant about the virgin Mary but it's not one generally used and therefore it's extremely unlikely Agathe heard it at a game.

The curry chant is clearly just a lie, which suggests that there may not be much truth in the moving 9 times in a year claim.

I don't recall any particular dislike for him from Rangers fans, although that's not to say that there weren't issues as all sides have their nutters. There were many Celtic players that were higher in our radar than Agathe.

Oh ... dear.

I reckon Celtic and the Sun will be able to back this up with photographies, police reports, hard evidence, flat rent receipts and whatnot ... perhaps even having the brains to print it on paper that is of the appropriate age.

This story is absolute batshit crazy. Any journalist reprinting it is culpable and completely mad. It’s up there with Joe Miller cla King abuse in Linfield despite not having actually played them. Crackpots !!

This story is absolute batshit crazy. Any journalist reprinting it is culpable and completely mad. It’s up there with Joe Miller cla King abuse in Linfield despite not having actually played them. Crackpots !!

I’m on a bus laughing more at your reply mate and Ian’s tank, than the mentalist made up shit in the article lol.

The “curry song” really is the icing on the cake in that article. What is even offensive about liking curry!? I’m also interested to hear this song about the Virgin Mary, it must be a cracker.

Did he just steal the car burning story from DaMarcus Beasley who actually had his car burned?

The armoured van thing is just preposterous.

It would be interesting to see if Agathe actually spouted these words. Or maybe he is in financial difficulty and was paid to say this absolute tripe by the Celtic PR machine.

Again, Fake News.

Did Kyle Lafferty or Alan Mcgregor not have their cars torched.

There is a chant about the virgin Mary but it's not one generally used and therefore it's extremely unlikely Agathe heard it at a game.

The curry chant is clearly just a lie, which suggests that there may not be much truth in the moving 9 times in a year claim.

I don't recall any particular dislike for him from Rangers fans, although that's not to say that there weren't issues as all sides have their nutters. There were many Celtic players that were higher in our radar than Agathe.

I think it is another terror in Belfast story which also proved to be a pack of lies.