Murty Update On Ross and Ryan

“Those are two historical ones that have had, not relapses, but we are taking our time with because we want to make sure that we don’t push them too hard and we give them longer-term problems."

--------------

Sounds as if we have already pushed McCrorie too hard after he first suffered the injury. 

He's the type of guy who will just keep going until he's well and truly f**ked so we need to carefully look after the young man, both for the player and the club's best interests.

I suppose that's what the Winter break is all about: giving the players a rest, both physically and mentally -- hopefully with the latter they can get over their Ibrox hoodoo, although I don't want to jinx it!

The most important thing is we get them back to full fitness for the next League game.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

Yeah, I think we should have taken the chance to rest McCrorie the other week but hopefully this break is doing him good.

You can see and understand why we kept playing him but it doesn't make it the right thing to have done.

I get paranoid when it comes to our better young players and injury because of what has happened in the past. These things can obviously happen but you should do all you can to prevent them.