Yob scrawls sick ’66 deed’ slur about Ibrox disaster on Larkhall medical centre days after anniversary

1 hour ago, Gazza_8 said:
1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:
Just a thought on this obnoxious "deed"were the medical staff so blind that it had to be brought to their attention,before it was cleaned off,or did they find it amusing and were leaving it?????

Perhaps it was sprayed on a wall that wasn't in direct view of the main entrance doors. Insulting the medical staff like you did makes you out to be just as bad as the culprit if you ask me.

You actually think that someone asking the question "did they find it amusing and leaving it" is as bad as someone scrawling about 66 people dying ? 

You are surely at the wind up.  They aren't even close to being as bad as each other.

You actually think that someone asking the question "did they find it amusing and leaving it" is as bad as someone scrawling about 66 people dying ?   

You are surely at the wind up.  They aren't even close to being as bad as each other.

No, im not at the wind up. Asking if the medical staff were blind or insinuating that they laughed at it is low.  

Okay I apologise for  the post,maybe I was wrong in my post re the staff,but with all the goings on against us I was just wondering if they could have been like some of the cretins being continually mentioned.

At no time did I use the word laughing as suggested.

Utterly deplorable and indefensible behaviour.

Why am I unsurprised? Probably because the Chairman of The Federation of Rasellik Supporters' Clubs (or somesuch), an appalling

and  barely literate bigot , called O'Neill (or somesuch),  saw fit to jest that the Protestant fellows who built  The Titanic really should have gone down with the ship, to little or no criticism, far less condemnation, and the most anodyne of response from the authorities,

In a social milieu based rigidly on hierarchy, the incumbents nearer the top set the tone, and call the shots.

16 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Why am I unsurprised? Probably because the Chairman of The Federation of Rasellik Supporters' Clubs (or somesuch), an appalling

and  barely literate bigot , called O'Neill (or somesuch),  saw fit to jest that the Protestant fellows who built  The Titanic really should have gone down with the ship, to little or no criticism, far less condemnation, and the most anodyne of response from the authorities,

In a social milieu based rigidly on hierarchy, the incumbents nearer the top set the tone, and call the shots.

Was Mad Joe O' Rourke

Prediction - every day there will be a new example of anti-Rangers fake news or some new exhibition of crass behaviour from the Celtic-supporting filth.

Should we agonise over every occurrence and give it the gift of attention it surely doesn't deserve? Or should we accept it will happen, that there's nothing we can do to stop it and do our best to ignore it?

2 hours ago, Uilleam said:

Yip, and he’s still in his position as head of the Celtic Supporters Association (or something like that).

A scumbag of the highest order. His rants are hilarious, especially as they are actually an official output of the Supportets Association.

He has many comical releases, best recently was that he had apparently produced a massive letter to the SFA (unsurprisingly about “Rainjurs bein died) and he accidentally deleted it. No joke, he started his rant about losing his document as “I had wrote a big long letter”. The guy screams Celtic from every pour - he epitomises the thick, obsessed, rancid side that unfortunately exists as a large section of Celtic’s support.