Rangers 2 (Morelos, Tavernier) v Aberdeen 0

3 hours ago, Thinker said:

No he didn't. Could easily have been a red, but nothing was given.

Is there not a rule about double punishment now or is that just in England ?  Or even at all..... my memory is really going !

19 minutes ago, craig said:

Is there not a rule about double punishment now or is that just in England ?  Or even at all..... my memory is really going !

Yeah, I seem to remember something about that being brought up, maybe up a couple of years ago (penalty + sending off + suspension being deemed too harsh a punishment) not sure where (or if it was ever) adopted though.

Lewis wasn't even booked though, which I'd say was a definite case of over-leniency.

Looking at the table and results, it's a bit sickening that we're 11 points behind Celtic currently and have lost what should have been winning games against Killie, St J (at home!), Dundee and Hamilton (again at home!) in Nov\Dec.  If we'd done the business against those teams (currently 7th-10th in the league) we'd be top of the table right now.  We're behaving a little bit like the smaller clubs (no disrespect intended) in that we turn up for the big games (Aberdeen, Celtic etc) but throw away our opportunities against he smaller clubs.  That needs to be resolved pronto!

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

He should be in a cell.................

https://streamable.com/1co4l

Buffoons.

but it’s ok for their own fans to eulogize an assault on Durrant which so very nearly ended his career.

and those same Aberdeen fools moan at Tom Miller not being impartial !

should be in a cell for swearing - I’ve heard it all now :roflmao:

25 minutes ago, craig said:

Buffoons.

but it’s ok for their own fans to eulogize an assault on Durrant which so very nearly ended his career.

and those same Aberdeen fools moan at Tom Miller not being impartial !

should be in a cell for swearing - I’ve heard it all now :roflmao:

Not only is our club, players judged different but also our fans!