Good news/bad news

Obviously good and bad news but one thing I hope is that Murty stops being too much of a nice guy when it comes to bad tackles.The tackle that has put Jack out,to me,was similar to the thug Simpson who done Durrant all these years ago.Let's hope another class player makes a full recovery as IMO Durrant never did.in that his true potential was never realised.

Very disappointing news about Ryan Jack. I thought he had been easily one of our best summer signings. Hopefully he'll make good progress with his recovery and be back sooner than expected.

1 hour ago, Gazza_8 said:
1 hour ago, Blueger said:
https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/good-news-mccrorie/

Good news for McCrorie and Kenny, not so good for Ryan Jack. Pretty amazing from Kenny, tearing his hammy in December and back playing in January.

As much as I like Kenny Miller i hope he doesn't play this weekend. We have far better options than him now.

I doubt he will be anything more than a bench warmer Gav.  With Morelos, Cummings and also Windass playing slightly deeper centrally, there really is no need to squeeze Miller into the starting line up.

52 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Obviously good and bad news but one thing I hope is that Murty stops being too much of a nice guy when it comes to bad tackles.The tackle that has put Jack out,to me,was similar to the thug Simpson who done Durrant all these years ago.Let's hope another class player makes a full recovery as IMO Durrant never did.in that his true potential was never realised.

Wasn't even close to the tackle on Durrant IMHO.  Though I DID think it was deliberate, I don't think there was nearly as much malicious intent as Simpson's.  That picture of Simpson's face all contorted as he stamped down though Durrant's knee is horrific.

28 minutes ago, Bill said:

Very disappointing news about Ryan Jack. I thought he had been easily one of our best summer signings. Hopefully he'll make good progress with his recovery and be back sooner than expected.

Fingers crossed - though this will now give Docherty a chance to stake a claim too I suspect - given the performances the other night it will be tough to drop Goss or Holt right enough.