Good news/bad news

57 minutes ago, Dondarrion said:

I think Kenny would serve the team best by coming on the last 15-20 minutes against tired and weary defenders. 

From what I saw on Wed, Cummings is a MUCH better prospect for doing that than Miller.....

Just now, Dondarrion said:

I'd rather have cummings partnered with Morelos from the start. 

Can't see that happening or certainly not very often.

In current form, Morelos will be no.1 pick, most likely with Cummings being brough on later to provide that freshness...

1 minute ago, Darthter said:

In current form, Morelos will be no.1 pick, most likely with Cummings being brough on later to provide that freshness...

Cummings could also, I suspect, play in the deeper "10" position that Windass currently fills.

1 minute ago, Darthter said:

It's a good point, however, I'd have Cummings beside him to capitalize on the bag full of chances Morelos scuffs. Hopefully, we'd have the games wrapped up in time for Kenny to use his positioning and experience to keep the opposition pinned back and looking over their shoulders. 

1 hour ago, Dondarrion said:

I think Kenny would serve the team best by coming on the last 15-20 minutes against tired and weary defenders. 

Agree with that, his position now should be impact player sitting on the bench till the latter stages.