Rodgers Speaks Out On Refereeing Decisions

So Rodgers is in the media slaying referees yet again.

Is it time that we ditched the “dignified silence” approach and start highlighting the weekly circus that is the refereeing performance against us?

It is easy for us to argue that other personnel are speaking out un-cited so we should take advantage of that in my opinion.

14 minutes ago, Dondarrion said:

I  don't think it would make a lot of difference, The SFA is a very archaic organization with delusions of competence. I'd be interested to know the story behind the betting sponsorship though. 

What’s the story?

Classic deflection tactics from Rodgers. His team have been playing rubbish since before Xmas, they didn't beat us at home, they haven't done much in the transfer window, are about to get whipped in Europe again.

If only we had put a proper manager in place last summer, I believe we could be winning this league.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is he wrong ? There are too many referees in Scotland not up to the required standard

We've been on the wrong end of some howlers of refereeing decisions this season. Just wish we had persons within our club who would come out & say so

• Bluedell changed the title to Rodgers Speaks Out On Refereeing Decisions
22 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Classic deflection tactics from Rodgers. His team have been playing rubbish since before Xmas, they didn't beat us at home, they haven't done much in the transfer window, are about to get whipped in Europe again.

If only we had put a proper manager in place last summer, I believe we could be winning this league.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spot on. The real story is yet another team is falling apart under rodgers and he wants no one noticing. 

3 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Celtc fans i talk to in work are not happy right now. 

Always nice to hear/read.  They seemed gutted we got another draw at the Piggery....imagine the nick of them when we beat them.

53 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Is he wrong ? There are too many referees in Scotland not up to the required standard

We've been on the wrong end of some howlers of refereeing decisions this season. Just wish we had persons within our club who would come out & say so

No, he is not. Thing is that he and his have the power to influence the already bad refereering to go their way even further by putting pressure on the refs. And we've seen that in the past and now, as Brown can still do whatever he likes and Gordon kung-fu attackers without any repercussion. And as it looks that the SFA and Regan seemingly slip out of their grasp, the time of wailing has begun.

In any case, with Gordon out for some time, and Griffiths picking up an injury, at last their injury record is finally coming back to normal ... even though I'm writing this in the knowledge that we have 8 players out injured.

Edited by der Berliner