Rangers star Josh Windass insists he wasn’t hitting back at Gers fans

I fail to see the irony.  I did resign from a job when my boss criticised me about 15 years ago.  Might be that.  

People moaning about fans moaning about players are wasting their time.  It will continue to happen.  And Windass will probably continue to react the way he does.  That's life.  

18 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I fail to see the irony.  I did resign from a job when my boss criticised me about 15 years ago.  Might be that.  

People moaning about fans moaning about players are wasting their time.  It will continue to happen.  And Windass will probably continue to react the way he does.  That's life.  

I'm not moaning; merely delighting at the irony of those claiming Windass is acting petulantly, when they've spent their time doing the same (I can't imaging spending good money to watch a game, only to waste my time abusing someone). Of course that's life: including the snowflake's faux-offense -- it's not going away anytime soon, but I like to laugh at it. 

(It wasn't strictly directed at you, but you did encapsulate the general attitude: 'what a f*ckin' dud man; tw*t... how dare he shush me!!')

I don't boo at matches and can't recall ever shouting abuse at one of our own (excludings general expletives when we make a mistake or miss a sitter).  I try to stick to the dictionary definition of supporter.

Away from matches, I tend to be far more honest.  

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't boo at matches and can't recall ever shouting abuse at one of our own (excludings general expletives when we make a mistake or miss a sitter).  I try to stick to the dictionary definition of supporter.

Away from matches, I tend to be far more honest.  

Like I said, it wasn't strictly aimed at you; I felt you captured the attitude of those that do, whether you are one or not. 

This is a non-issue; I can't believe we're still discussing it.

Calling it faux-offence is just as stupid as putting a point forward with a lone gif which adds absolutely nothing to the argument. I don't mind gifs for a comical remark but when you are trying to make a point in an argument you should have the decency to put your point across in text. Then we don't have to read 3 posts to get what your point is.

Now was that faux-offence?

1 minute ago, pete said:

Calling it faux-offence is just as stupid as putting a point forward with a lone gif which adds absolutely nothing to the argument. I don't mind gifs for a comical remark but when you are trying to make a point in an argument you should have the decency to put your point across in text. Then we don't have to read 3 posts to get what your point is.

1 hour ago, pete said:

giphy.gif