Rangers star Josh Windass insists he wasn’t hitting back at Gers fans

10 hours ago, pete said:

Are you a moderator or a kid of 8 yrs old.

You were saying Rousseau was being stupid.  Why you wouldn’t expect a response is uncertain to me.

Either way, can you both either take it private or remember you are moderators of the forum ?

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think a lot of humour is overlooked on football forums.  I've been guilty of doing it myself and have also had my own posts misunderstood.

Best to never take anything too seriously.  

Yeh, I’m always telling Windass he is guff, I reckon he dosnt improve because he can’t hear me.......:ph34r: 

He gets into good positions, and his movement is good, but his execution lets him down. I wonder what percentage of his shots actually hit the target? I don't expect him to have a strikers hit-rate, but he should be higher than he is, I think.

Actually, it looks like his xG is only slightly down on his actual goals. I thought it'd be a bigger difference. Although, that radar is from "February forward", and he has been on a rich vein of scoring form recently.

But, his Shots-on-Target % is around 30%, which seems poor. Maybe he's scoring poor quality chances?