Scouts at livingston v St Mirren.

21 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Crystal Palace probably the pick of them. Good luck to the guy. This will come back to bite us in the ass. He has everything and has never been given a proper chance.

it remains to be seen if they were there for Hardie. He does have a passing resemblance to Ian Rush in the way he plays.

20 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

Crystal Palace probably the pick of them. Good luck to the guy. This will come back to bite us in the ass. He has everything and has never been given a proper chance.

Players have to take their chance to shine in training.  A number of our managers have declined to use him so I think it's fair to say he's had chances.  Some players can play for other teams but can't handle the pressure of playing for Rangers.  I'm not saying that's definitely the issue with him, but there's nothing I've seen of him to suggest he should get more first team action for us.  If he had everything as you suggest, I'm sure he would have been used more.

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

Players have to take their chance to shine in training.  A number of our managers have declined to use him so I think it's fair to say he's had chances.  Some players can play for other teams but can't handle the pressure of playing for Rangers.  I'm not saying that's definitely the issue with him, but there's nothing I've seen of him to suggest he should get more first team action for us.  If he had everything as you suggest, I'm sure he would have been used more.

He’s an u21 give him a break.

33 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

He's been spoken about for so long you would think he is much older, so I think the club should be fair to him and give him a chance or thank him for his time and allow him to go elsewhere(not on loan)and fulfill his potential.

Going on loan can be a planned route to the first team, it isn’t usually a sign a player is unwanted.