Ibrox In Celtic Tifo?

1 hour ago, StuGers said:

Just had a look, it definitely looks more like Ibrox than their dump. 

The “glass” section goes all the way up to the top of the stadium (as does Ibrox). Their stadium (bloody hell, I know why it is called the Meccanodome now) doesn’t really have that feature at all, and the weird wee section that does stick out is only half the height of the rest of the stadium.

Again though, their stadium really is an ugly heap isn’t it!?

Stu, it looks to me that the top stand has a bend in it at the left of the picture. I can't think of any part of Ibrox that bends. 

28 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

It looks very very similar to the subway underground poster that’s all over bus stops. Illustrating Glasgow landmarks you can reach by subway. That looks remarkably like Ibrox but you can’t be certain? Complete shower of roasters!

Even more evidence, considering you can only reach Ibrox via Subway ?

11 minutes ago, boabie said:

Stu, it looks to me that the top stand has a bend in it at the left of the picture. I can't think of any part of Ibrox that bends. 

Hmm, yeah, that bit is off. It certainly doesn’t look like Celtic Park though, unless they are trying to dress it up via some artistic freedom.

4 minutes ago, boabie said:

No, to the left of the banner Dell. Also it says UEFA Europa League.

I can't remember them playing such a game at Ibrox.

I think that you've picked up the thread wrongly? Yes, the stadium that the fans are in is Celtic Park.

It's the picture of the stadium on the banner that's in question. There's a circle round it in the picture.

8 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I think that you've picked up the thread wrongly? Yes, the stadium that the fans are in is Celtic Park.

It's the picture of the stadium on the banner that's in question. There's a circle round it in the picture.

Got you mate. 

You're correct. I picked it up wrongly.

From the position of the other landmarks on the banner it can only be Ibrox imo.

Weirdos.