Ibrox In Celtic Tifo?

https://mobile.twitter.com/militant_mole/status/964552636799340544/photo/1

If this is true I would have thought this would be all over the place? It does appear however, that Celtic have included Ibrox in one of their Tifos and not Celtic Park. It really does look like Ibrox anyway! It wouldn’t surprise me though, this is the same mob that couldn’t even spell their own team’s name correctly.

1 minute ago, StuGers said:

I thought it looked like the glass stairways. To be honest, I genuinely can’t think what their stadium looks like so I’ll have a google.

Just had a look, it definitely looks more like Ibrox than their dump. 

The “glass” section goes all the way up to the top of the stadium (as does Ibrox). Their stadium (bloody hell, I know why it is called the Meccanodome now) doesn’t really have that feature at all, and the weird wee section that does stick out is only half the height of the rest of the stadium.

Again though, their stadium really is an ugly heap isn’t it!?