Title challenge?

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Celtc would have to have a bit of a nightmare for us to have any chance.

Bear in mind, they love coming to Ibrox nowadays.  One of the easiest games of the season for them, which is truly sickening.  

Hopefully the likes of Docherty and Murphy instill some proper Rangers mentality into their teammates prior to the match in a couple of weeks.

We need to forget them and get our act together in terms of consistency of result.

IF we go on a winning run that would obviously include a phsycologicaly important win on March 11th, the pressure will be felt and we'd see what happened.

But it's about US and putting wins together.

Edited by buster.

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Hopefully the likes of Docherty and Murphy instill some proper Rangers mentality into their teammates prior to the match in a couple of weeks.

And we have to retain this next season. No point taking a few steps forward only for the floor to be wiped.

The view on Murty would be another interesting thread. Seems to be doing certain things right. but crikey would I like to see Warnock come in for a year.

All Rangers may do is win each game, and watch Brittle Brenda break into little pieces; then,

one sunny afternoon, it will be 

"Fuck me pink, Anna-Maria, we've won the league!!!!"

Edited by Uilleam

4 minutes ago, Volbeater said:

I can’t wait for our game against the dark side at Ibrox. The game v Hearts yesterday was the best all season imo. Think we’ve turned the corner and can only get better. Looks like some serious camaraderie going on with the lads. 

St.Johnstone on Tuesday is first up.

6 minutes ago, buster. said:

St.Johnstone on Tuesday is first up.

Yep, I know. I would be shattered if we don’t do the business against St. J. All the good work for nought. Just want to get to the game against them and we can gauge where we are. 

Unfortunately the sheep are bottlers, especially against the scum! so I am not expecting any favours today. As for us, all we can do is keep winning and hope they drop points.

Too many points lost at Ibrox however the new January signings have made a huge difference to our performances, as yesterday proved.

It is over when it is mathematically impossible to catch them. Look at the number of games that remain and the amount of points on offer. In short: lots.

Right now, the Yahoos are hardly in the same shape or form of last season, nor are we. We need to keep our standard up at the current level, no matter whom or where we play. If that is achieved, we are still in with a shout. Teams have seen that the Yahoos are there for the taking, so will most likely have a go. Last season, the Yahoos got results where they fail this season, with the likes of St. Johnstone snatching a point at the Scumhut. The more this happens, the more they will have to cope with  the pressure, which is rather unfamiliar to them.

The signals coming out of Ibrox seem to suggest that we care about ourselves and the next games at hand, which is good. We need to stay focussed.

Edited by der Berliner