Graeme Murty admits Sean Goss is a permanent signing target

Leave it to the director if football or whatever the title is do the leg work and let young Murty identify who he would like so he can get on with the good jobs he is doing in getting us back to our rightful position .

17 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Not a fan of loan deals but the odd one goes well.

This and steven davis for example.

Though this is only really going well if we buy him.

Would it also not have gone well if we win the league with him as a mainstay ? :ninja:

"When I was at QPR I was told I wouldn't fit into the way the manager wanted to set up the midfield and the way we were playing at the time.”

If it’s a matter of style rather than just match practice and quality then we may be in luck. Might mean we could snatch him for about £2m in the summer. 

21 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm waiting for him to have a good game against the Tims before getting too excited.

I think this applies to the whole team, including the manager.  If we can beat Celtic we will have excitement aplenty.  In fact the level of excitement for us will be matched only by the level of despair as the timplosion takes place.

We will always regard ourselves to be the best and will only ever be content when we are back to normal and beating them consistently.