Our club has hit another new low, with the news that the fans who displayed the banner below, were removed from Ibrox for displaying this banner. This comes hot on the heals of the (alledged) lying from larry mcintryre who implied that the fans banned for displaying the 'Don't Vote Labour' banner were banned for 'diaplaying a sectarian banner'.

I am really at the end of my tether with those charged with leading OUR club forward. They must be removed for-with. I am seriously considering NEVER returning to Ibrox if Murray, Bain and McIntyre remain.

rfcpe9.th.jpg

Cammy F

:mad: That is a disgrace.

So much for freedom of speech and civil liberties.

It makes me more angry than our team and thats saying something.

Rangers have someone in charge who seems hellbent on emptying Ibrox and doing Tim�´s work for him.

I would say the banner is getting at a few things but mostly Labour. Im assuming its a Labour slogo with the "except Rangers" bit added on - but I might be wrong.

But if this was removed for sectarian views then that says everything thats wrong with the running of our club.

I don't see any problem with that banner, it makes a very good point

However, much as i hate Labour, much as i hate Joke McConnell, i would welcome the removal of a 'don't vote labour' banner, as i don't really want any of that political shite associated with my football club!

I don't see any problem with that banner, it makes a very good point

However, much as i hate Labour, much as i hate Joke McConnell, i would welcome the removal of a 'don't vote labour' banner, as i don't really want any of that political shite associated with my football club!

Jim, I don't agree, but the way Rangers went about the Don't Vote Labour banner was all wrong - they banned the fans for flying a 'sectarian banner' - they never mentioned anything about 'political'. The banner was political, end of story - we could argue all day about whether political messages should be displayed in grounds, that is not the point. The point is fans were banned for 'sectarianism' which isn't true.

When Larry was questioned about this by his bosses, he alledgedly lied and said that he never banned the fans for sectarianism. The guys who took the banner actually won their case and are back at Ibrox.

This latest banner is a dig at Labours 'One Scotland, many Cultures'. Many Rangers fans, rightly or wrongly believe that the only culture not tolerated is a 'Rangers' culture. To be banned from Ibrox for flying these type of flags is an UTTER disgrace.

We have a people in Ibrox who don't give a fcuk about us - remember Larry is the man who told a fanzine editor that 'We Are The People' was sectarian. He also claimed that TBO cause him more problems than the Hibs/AFC Casuals and the entire Craptic fans put together.

He must go and he must go now.

Cammy F