[FT] Rangers 4 (Cummings 16, 21, 75; Muirhead og 44) - 1 Falkirk

2 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Absolutely no fear about them next week.

For the first time in a long time they're going to be coming to Ibrox with trepidation rather than confidence.

Falkirk was a good test today, always pressing us and in our faces for 90 mins, much like the Scum will be. Some will sure have to up their game, still, despite surely looking to get a result, people looked after themselves too in this whether and the OF game coming up.

I thought Windass was playing a different role: instead of running in behind, he was deeper, playing passes into the front two. I thought he played some nice passes, but they didn't come off. It requires the work of Docherty, who was excellent again.  Halliday's energy was important too on that left side without Murphy.

I think it was a 4-3-3 for us today in attack. Windass came inside, and then Cummings or Morelos would drift wide left; Candeias was his usual self on the right. Worked well: we created chances easily. It looked like a 4-4-2 in defence, though. Nice flexibility.

It's the first time in a long time that I've been absolutely certain we'd win the game. It was pretty comfortable.

The Referees are just incompetent; I'm bored mentioning it.  

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I thought Windass was playing a different role: instead of running in behind, he was deeper, playing passes into the front two. I thought he played some nice passes, but they didn't come off. It requires the work of Docherty, who was excellent again. 

I think it was a 4-3-3 for us today in attack. Windass came inside, and then Cummings or Morelos would drift wide left; Candeias was his usual self on the right. Worked well: we created chances easily. 

It's the first time in a long time that I've been absolutely certain we'd win the game. It was pretty comfortable.

The Referees are just incompetent; I'm bored mentioning it.  

Yes agreed. Looked like we were trying something different. The flow didnt seem to be there, but the result was right. Still made a bunch of chances though. All in all not too bad but need to up the game for next week. 

Just on the way back. Another great performance from the team. Some of the football is terrific. Just a joy to watch. Tavernier was MOTM for me but I guess you have to give it to Cummings. We can win next week and in the semi final. Great football all roun. Fantastic!:rfcbouncy: