Boyd & Sinclair Joint top Scorers In League

Baiting or ... indeed ... clueless.

Sinclair has 9 league goals or the like. Morelos has 13 and is on 17 in all competitions excluding those he scored "this season" in Finland before joining up. WIndass is on 16 goals in total, 11 in the league.

Morelos has 11 league and 5 cup goals to his name "this season" from Finland too.

I'm never sure if it's trolling by the BBC or just utter incompetence.  This once reliable institution is either sinister or a laughing stock.  Either way I hate paying for it.

1 minute ago, Gaffer said:

I'm never sure if it's trolling by the BBC or just utter incompetence.  This once reliable institution is either sinister or a laughing stock.  Either way I hate paying for it.

The name Bryn Palmer is at the top of live text and a brief look at twitter feed tells us he's more a rugby man.

Why he would have 'Scott Sinclair' in his mind, rather than look it up, I don't know.

https://twitter.com/BBCBrynPalmer?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

22 minutes ago, buster. said:

The name Bryn Palmer is at the top of live text and a brief look at twitter feed tells us he's more a rugby man.

Why he would have 'Scott Sinclair' in his mind, rather than look it up, I don't know.

https://twitter.com/BBCBrynPalmer?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I return to this same point a lot buster.  I think the majority of these people are lazy.  I think they issue made up stories, not because they are anti Rangers, but just because they are lazy.  I'm sure if we made up stories about Celtic, these so-called journos would report them too.  It's just easier to find made up stuff about us because their is an obsession out there about us.  Either way it's not something we should be paying for.

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:
29 mins

GOAL - Kilmarnock 1-0 St Johnstone (Boyd pen)

Kris Boyd smacks it confidently into the top-right corner for his 12th goal in his last 14 games, and 18th overall this season. He's now joint-leading scorer in the Scottish top flight, alongside Celtic's Scott Sinclair.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/43290877

BBC Scotland Newspeak, Rangers do not exist.

Just now, Gaffer said:

I return to this same point a lot buster.  I think the majority of these people are lazy.  I think they issue made up stories, not because they are anti Rangers, but just because they are lazy.  I'm sure if we made up stories about Celtic, these so-called journos would report them too.  It's just easier to find made up stuff about us because their is an obsession out there about us.  Either way it's not something we should be paying for.

Elements of BBC Scotland have been shown to be blatantly anti-Rangers in one way or tuther, others have more shown their disdain and dismissal of the club since 'the situation' arose but I tend to agree that this isn't much in the way to kick up a fuss about.....or we will be tagged with the obsessiive label.

That said, it's more for simply logging onto the list and if the same person was to do something similar, then we might be able to say he is just another of a particular crowd.