12 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

His position is quite clearly untenable. Never mind quitting Twitter he should be quitting on his constituents before he is pushed. Then again as the Republican photo highlights the SNP have necks you could not touch with a blowtorch with.

Bearger is at his usual diversion tactics again. Insinuating and accusing when there is no evidence. They UB can wear whatever they like as it’s not a facist state just yet. 

What diversion tactics? What did I insinuate ? What did I accuse anyone of ?

You're correct the UB can wear whatever they like, I just wondered what the black was about.

Edited by BEARGER

12 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Hope to be inside the stadium before these morons pass.

There'll probably a couple of thousand walking up to the stadium together.  Are you saying they're all morons?

No wonder Tims love coming to Ibrox when we argue amongst ourselves so much.  

Don't join in if you don't like it but there's no need to call them 'morons' the weekend we play the scum. 

38 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

What diversion tactics? What did I insinuate ? What did I accuse anyone of ?

You're correct the UB can wear whatever they like, I just wondered what the black was about.

Be careful with what colour your clothes are tomorrow, Bears. ? You don't want to upset the eternally offended by wearing dark.... Glasgow is and always will be blue.

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

I assume his support of  Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012 plus I think the GB were “kettled in” trying to do a march to Parkhead and he supported the police action. The GB had a banner of the various people they blame for the act and arresting fans, his face was on it.

OK but why black? Why not Rangers colours? Why ask other fans to wear black? 

Do you own alot of blue jackets? Probably be wearing a black jacket myself should I change? Plus it's been explained it's so you don't standout and can blend away. Plus walking about Glasgow in a blue jacket all night after the game isn't always the smartest course of action. Few 8 year olds hit with glass bottles can attest to that.

3 minutes ago, trublusince1982 said:

Do you own alot of blue jackets? Probably be wearing a black jacket myself should I change? Plus it's been explained it's so you don't standout and can blend away. Plus walking about Glasgow in a blue jacket all night after the game isn't always the smartest course of action. Few 8 year olds hit with glass bottles can attest to that.

You miss my piont. It was explained by FS and I thanked him for it. I have a good view of the UB at Ibrox and noticed the dark gear, it would be no problem for club or police to identify individuals. Will probably be wearing a black jacket myself. 

We wear black on our home strip.  And John Knox wore black.  

I hope the UB behave themselves, within reason and enjoy their day without much interference from Police Scotland or busy-body MSPs.

54 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I know one of the UB lads.  He's a good Bear.

Bad press?  We get that every week anyway, regardless of what we do.  So what?  

You're negating nothing I said there nor introuducing anything positive about this ridculous plan. You know one who is "a good bear?"

I would suggest he isn't too good a bear nor too bright either if he thinks becoming involved in this stupidity which can bring nothing but bad press for the club and could easily break down into mass disorder with arrests and worse is in any way smart or being "a good bear"

The club pulls bad press anyway? And the answer to that is a pointless exercise which could so easily reult in disastrous press which will be a bigger story than our victory if we win?

It's akin to saying hey fires always start anyway let's just leave petrol lying around.