The Green Brigade mainly wear dark green jackets.  They've had these marches too and no one cares.

But now we have Bears going tonto about some other Bears walking a few hundred yards up to Ibrox having a sing-song?  Oh, the horror!  How on Earth will we all regain our virtuous reputation amongst the Scottish press, who usually only mention us in appreciative and adoring terms.

16 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

They've done these pre-match marches a few times without any bother.

It seems a rather questionable MSP has got some of you worked up about nothing much.  They're good at that, I'll give them that.  

Did not know that, whereabouts?  Took part myself in the SoS ones, but that was only from Copland to main door.

12 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Ok you educate us all on how great this is, how it will show the club in a positive light when straight from the off we have yes 'fuck nuts' suggesting a tactic of wearing black regularly used by those intending disorder to hinder identification.

Hey no one would have an issue if it were the green version pulling the exact same stunt on an old firm day while encouraging participants to wear black. Right?

And you actually think this dry yer eyes pinny babble is saying something with any intelligent comment don't you. It's actually vacuous non content.

How much trouble was there on this march to the venue?
I think the Glasgow plod know what they are doing ...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/police-march-rangers-fans-parkhead-10010848

Celtic-v-Rangers-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership-Celtic-Park.jpg

I wonder how many people remembered this and how many were offended on behalf of the club when it took place?

13 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Did not know that, whereabouts?  Took part myself in the SoS ones, but that was only from Copland to main door.

They've done the walk from the Louden to the match before (I'm sure for another match vs that lot).  The Tims have done them to the Piggery too.  

There was also a big march arranged in Germany last year - went well, although I think a couple of lads got pulled for setting off flares when they got back.  

I can see why people disapprove - that's fair enough.  But I don't like the name-calling of fellow Bears.  Just let them get on with it.  

The funny thing is, in 20 years' time, the current UBs will be 40 with kids and probably moaning about the new young team.