Jamie Carragher Suspended By Sky

A disgusting thing to do but everybody is human the more worrying aspect is the reckless father driving with a child on board and filming the incident on his phone,his windows are wide open,no doubt so he can hurl his insults,presumably allowing him clearer filming.

In my view a responsible family man(Carragher) is being pilloried more than a person flouting the law(car driver) but this seems par for the course in these days with all these abhorrent sites like Facebook & Twitter.

Carragher seemingly suspended so hope the driver is similarly dealt with even if it is just to put him off the road.

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 23:49, JFK-1 said:

This is what the guy said.

That's provocative? This guy is a public figure and if he loses control over something like that he's a liability. What would his reaction be if it were real aggressive abuse such as Russell Martin experienced and completely ignored with not a word far less a spit?

I think when Carragher is driving down the road he shouldn't have to deal with some twat shouting at him and filming him. Who the fuck drives down a road with their young daughter filming people on their phone? Spitting is disgusting but Carragher is a decent pundit and the father's actions are more reprehensible to me than Carragher's. I don't think spitting is something I would ever be capable of doing, but we've all had a rush of blood to the head, particularly dealing with insidious morons.

Anger management classes, then a stint in the highly paid Celebrity Big Brother it is for Carragher , where he'll get a chance to show the public "The real" Jamie Carragher , and not the horrible ,angry, spitty guy in the video.

Job done !