Windass Wins POTM

On 16/03/2018 at 22:07, ian1964 said:

He nearly scored a 2nd in the first half, just missed connecting from a Morelos cross, then had a great shot well saved which led to Morelos missing an open goal..............

And done nothing in between Ian. He has a place at Rangers I will concede that though. He is a luxury player that frequently contributes little to the game, especially if it’s physical. He has moments of brilliance but not enough to justify his arrogant attitude and demeanour. I understand why he got POTM though for his goal scoring.

7 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Yes, and many don't.

We all have blind spots at times. I had one with Pedro (I still wake up in the middle of the night sweating:facepalm:) and there are a few on here with one for Windass. He does have moments of brilliance but to suggest his levels of consistency in the same breath as Candeias is inaccurate. Windass is frequently posted missing and poor. He is the worst offender in the side.

Having said that he does have some excellent games but is a luxury player that the other ten need to carry at times. Yesterday they couldn’t even carry themselves!

Edited by cooponthewing

1 minute ago, cooponthewing said:

We all have blind spots at times. I had one with Pedro (I still wake up in the middle of the night sweating:facepalm:) and there are a few on here with one for Windass. 

In your opinion...

You're just seeing what you want to see.

Arrogant attitude? Have you looked in the mirror? 

45 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

In your opinion...

You're just seeing what you want to see.

Arrogant attitude? Have you looked in the mirror? 

What's to say you're not just seeing whqt you want to see?

The truth is probably somewhere inbetween.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

What's to say you're not just seeing whqt you want to see?

The truth is probably somewhere inbetween.

That's true; I've admitted as much before.

His detractors seem to be very vehement in their vitriol, though. (Vitriol is perhaps harsh but I like the alliteration... :D ) 

Windass reminds me of that kid who always got a game because he was related to the coach in some way but even though he could actually play a bit the minute someone went in hard on him complained that the person was just a hacker and went in a huff about it all.