[FT] Motherwell 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 52 pen; Murphy 53)

36 minutes ago, Little General said:

There is enginering works, It looks like buses are laid on from central to Motherwell.

Aye mate, I’m at central the now. There is a bus at 11am that takes 30mins. All the rest take ages so I recommend that one.

Otherwise the 240, 255 and 267 first bust go that way I think?

Edited by cooponthewing

I think it's just Motherwell's way of keeping out smoke bombs and the like.

The way we're treated nowadays is another reason I refuse to step foot inside another top flight side's ground (Murrayfield was an exception).

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I think it's just Motherwell's way of keeping out smoke bombs and the like.

The way we're treated nowadays is another reason I refuse to step foot inside another top flight side's ground (Murrayfield was an exception).

But smoke bombs can be smuggled in easily, what's wrong with flags and banners? are the Motherwell fans allowed flags & banners in?.

They get no money from me either.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

It takes the stewards additional time to unravel big banners.  

I think it's daft but that'll be the main reason behind this.

Still doesn't make sense to me! it's a football match! the sanitisation of football in Scotland continues!. 

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Tav being injured would be a worry (are we ever going to have a fully fit squad?) But Dorrans being ready to start is a massive positive.

Young McCrorie is fit to play, I would rather see him play RB as he can play that position

3 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Still doesn't make sense to me! it's a football match! the sanitisation of football in Scotland continues!. 

Give us £30.  Sit down, shut up and only get out of your seat to purchase an item of over-priced fast-food from our kiosks.  Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Give us £30.  Sit down, shut up and only get out of your seat to purchase an item of over-priced fast-food from our kiosks.  Thank you.

It's as if they don't want fans going to their ground!

I remember last season at this particular piggery and the stewards were their usual power crazed self. Cattle are dealt with in a more pleasant fashion. The 11am bus is leaving now btw so if your reading this you have missed it.

Edited by cooponthewing