[FT] Motherwell 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 52 pen; Murphy 53)

Shocker of a first half for us, referee having a shocker as well though.  Morelos is just not getting the ball at his feet he's got a big lump sitting on his shoulder, Windass isn't winning many balls either, Candieas poor, i think we need to be looking to replace any two out of that three and change it with Cummings Miller and another one in midfieldHolt?

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Does anyone still think Murty should get the job long-term?

I bloody well hope not!

No, whatever our preference, I think we can all stop talking about Murty as a possible future manager. That ship has well and truly sailed.

6 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

That's silly, though. 

Your prejudice against Windass aside, Dorrans in Windass' position does not help us. Dorrans needs time and space, none of which are available today.

We need to get Windass in behind, so he can use his pace. 

You’re correct I do have a predudice aagianst Windass, I find him a coward and a complete phoney. He should be nowhere near Ibrox far less been given an extended contract.

or use Cummings.

Edited by BEARGER

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Windass has been garbage for weeks.  He has been anonymous today, again.

Because we're not using him properly. He keeps getting balls into feet with a 'Well player breathing down his neck; same with Morelos, Murphy and Candeias; we're outnumbered.

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

That's silly, though. 

Your prejudice against Windass aside, Dorrans in Windass' position does not help us. Dorrans needs time and space, none of which are available today.

We need to get Windass in behind, so he can use his pace. 

Windass has been an important player for us but he's not finding that space either so, all the while, we're losing the midfield battle.

I'd be going to a 3-5-2 for this half (if Windass must play then stick him up front) but I can't see Murty being so bold.

Windass has been an empty jersey for the third time running. He needs to go off and Cummings on. The ref made it an easy game for them, but Martin shouldn't have offered him the chance to dive. No foul against Tav, but a stupid yellow against Morelos ... 33 and such a specsave-candidate already.

But we lack enormously in bite and fighting spirit. Can't remember seeing Dorrans on the ball, perhaps we sub him for McCrorie, who at least has some fighting spirit and decent range of passing ...

It will be along 45 mins ...

Just now, BEARGER said:

You’re correct I do have a predudice aagianst Windass, I find him a coward and a complete phoney. He should be nowhere near Ibrox far less been given an extended contract.

How can we take any post seriously, then?

I actually agreed with your sub, though. 

Taking Windass off for McCrorie could be good -- if we go 3-4-3, with Candeias and Murphy narrower to counter their numbers in midfield.