[FT] Motherwell 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 52 pen; Murphy 53)

OK, a lot better after half-time: more desire, more belief on the ball and a bit of luck with the penalty, along with a great finish from Murphy.

It's a shame we didn't go onto win the game but poor finishing and some awful decision-making in good areas (which has happened far too often this season) means we drop two more points in the run for a vital European slot.

This is a really frustrating team - we're so good on the ball at times but then make silly mistakes and never look all that comfortable defensively.  

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

This is a really frustrating team - we're so good on the ball at times but then make silly mistakes and never look all that comfortable defensively.  

I suppose the positives are that they're the makings of a good team if we can solidify the defence over the Summer. We're still the highest scoring team in this league by a wide margin over all but one of them.

13 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Poor performance.  Is Murty incapable of changing things? 

Thing is though, the difference in performance from the 1st half to the second half was nigh & day! whos fault is that?

I didn't think ours was a penalty.  Murphy scored a decent goal but Motherwell always looked dangerous.

Overall, it was disappointing.  Not good enough from the players or management.

The first half is up there with one of the worst displays I have seen from a Rangers team. How on earth Murty watched that and decided to send the same 11 out is beyond me.

Good comeback but still more dropped points. I fear for us towards the end of the season to be honest