[FT] Motherwell 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 52 pen; Murphy 53)

1 minute ago, cooponthewing said:

In another note we seem split again and many heads go down. I suspect many of them are already looking to next season? 

Personally i'm looking for every last man of them to be looking to the next game not next season.  There is still too much to play for on more than one front.

3 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Don't want to start another thread, Hardie just scored 30 yarder for Livi, according to BBC

It looks like Murty doesn’t fancy him for whatever reason? However, if he is not there next season and Hardie is out of contract in a few weeks, Mark Allen needs to look at it.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Poor from you mate, wanting a Rangers player injured, shame on you

It is sad enough that it needs this to force a  change in the team that should happened 2,5 games ago. He's utterly unsuited for the playmaker role that he is playing in and brought next to nothing. Might be down on form or something, but I simply don't care.  At times he was walking along around the midway line after making a short pass to the sideline ... when he should have been haring into an attacking position.

I'm close laying the blame for us dropping points galore because of our lack of punch up front and in midfield at Murty's doorstep. He picks the team, after all. But that some of these players have shown an alarming drop in form and standards is shocking too. I simply expect from these professionals to take their own game to a decent level as well as kicking their fellow players into motion too, fi they aren't up to it.

38 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

At this rate we will finish 5th. We are being caught fast.

I hope the board are looking for murtys replacement.

I also hope murt stays with the club but thats going to be hard.

Missing out on Europe, you mean?  Then again, I'm not sure how big a loss it would be - unlikely to be in long enough to make more money than we'd bring in from the extra League Cup rounds. Certainly not a huge difference.  I would like to say I just want us to concentrate on stopping them next year in any case - though an awful lot has to change for that to sound a realistic aim.  (Change for us, for them and in Scottish football and society because if we ever get near the dark forces aligned against us will grow even more hysterical and extreme)

I think it would be hard - especially as we could be looking for a caretaker again after a few months unless they get it right.

Edited by SteveC