[FT] Motherwell 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 52 pen; Murphy 53)

9 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Too many players under performed today, I said at HT you could have taken the whole team off!

Nah, John, Docherty and Morelos were okay ... but you need far more.

Said it before, say it again, Windass, after his goal against the Yahoos, was once more just a passenger - with an non-inflated life vest. That it took 81 mins and an injury to remove him is totally beyond me. Morelos worked his socks of and was clearly and rightly frustrated at the end.

High time that Murty drops this one-striker stuff and sends out Morelos and Cummings, plus Candeias and Murphy on the wings.

Can't see I saw much of Dorrans today, but we sorely missed a leader on the park. Young Docherty ran his lungs out, yet we once again failed to capitalize on our wing partnerships.

All in all, two more points needlessly dropped ...

Edited by der Berliner

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Said it before, say it again, Windass, after his goal against the Yahoos, was once more just a passenger - with a non-inflated life vest. That it took 81 mins and an injury to remove him is totally beyond me. Morelos worked his socks of and was clearly and rightly frustrated at the end.

High time that Murty drops this one-striker stuff and sends out Morelos and Cummings, plus Candeias and Murphy on the wings.

Can't see I saw much of Dorrans today, but we sorely missed a leader on the park. Young Docherty run his lungs out, yet we once again failed to capitalize on our wing partnerships.

That quote was not intended an somehow I have no nerve right now to find out how to delete this post ...

Edited by der Berliner

Those in claret and amber fought for every loose ball and their early frantic pressure led them into the Rangers box where Martin rashly brought down Cadden, referee Nick Walsh pointing to the spot without hesitation and Main slamming it past Wes Foderingham with real conviction.

After intense Rangers pressure, Tavernier was brought down inside the box and stepped up to fire high into the net from 12 yards. It looked soft but the Englishman cared little about that as he rushed back up the pitch with the ball under his arm.

By Chris McLaughlin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43524156

:laugh2:

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

Said it before, say it again, Windass, after his goal against the Yahoos, was once more just a passenger - with an inflated life vest. That it took 81 mins and an injury to remove him is totally beyond me. Morelos worked his socks of and was clearly and rightly frustrated at the end.

Can't see I saw much of Dorrans today, but we sorely missed a leader on the park. Young Docherty run his lungs out, yet we once again failed to capitalize on our wing partnerships.

I don't think any of the players were ok in the 1st half!

Horrible day! Is it April tomorrow? Motherwell better second half but it would have been an incredible feet to  be worse than the first.

In another note we seem split again and many heads go down. I suspect many of them are already looking to next season? 

Positives were Murphy and Docherty second half who were very good.