Exclusive: The NEW Gersnet Podcast now launched

Loads of excellent feedback so far online which is really appreciated.

Delighted to say that we've also now been approved by Stitcher as well so we have a wide range of apps and platforms for people to use.

I think it is great to have another Rangers podcast, you can't have enough of listening to Rangers fans talking about Rangers, great stuff.

It would be good if you could get guests on like Greg Marshall, Club 1872 where a lot of the issues discussed could be directed towards them.

Edited by ian1964

Cool feature of Castbox and Stitcher is that you can add Skills to your Alexa smart devices in order to listen to the pod through your Echo or TV.

Just open your Amazon Alexa app and search for the relevant Skill to add it, then try the following example commands to get started:

• “Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox to play the Gersnet Podcast”
  • “Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox to play the latest episode of the Gersnet Podcast”
  • “Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox to play my Favorites playlist”
  • “Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox to play Front Page”
  • “Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox what are my playlists?”
  • “Alexa, Ask Stitcher/CastBox to play Listen Later”

Obviously the Skills support various other relevant commands which you can have fun exploring.

5 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

You're probably aware Frankie, YouTube has removed/restricted access to the upload.

Still seems to be working fine for me here - not had any messages to say otherwise?

1 hour ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Might be just me, but this is what happens when I click on the embedded content. And when I browse the channel, It says that there is no content.

image.jpg

Yeah, sounds like an issue with your network or device settings mate.

Check this link out:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/174084?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en