Exclusive: The NEW Gersnet Podcast now launched

Good news is that both TuneIn and Google Play have accepted our channel so you can also use them to download the pod though I'm not sure if Google Play works in the UK at the moment.

No excuses! ;)

I don't do podcasts but I made an exception to listen to this.

Well done guys, some good points made and interesting subjects covered.

I felt it was far too long at just over an hour but maybe that is normal for this type of thing?

Didn't see the point of the long intro music like a tv show, but with no "credits" to show which is the reason for it on tv it was just a waste of time and I wanted to skip to the chat after a second or two.

It just sounded like some mates talking Rangers on the supporters bus or in the pub, and not all with the same viewpoints which made for interesting debate, some I agreed with and some I didn't, just like on my bus, so that was really good to listen to.

Well done to all involved and I look forward to the next one.

50 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I don't do podcasts but I made an exception to listen to this.

Well done guys, some good points made and interesting subjects covered.

I felt it was far too long at just over an hour but maybe that is normal for this type of thing?

Didn't see the point of the long intro music like a tv show, but with no "credits" to show which is the reason for it on tv it was just a waste of time and I wanted to skip to the chat after a second or two.

It just sounded like some mates talking Rangers on the supporters bus or in the pub, and not all with the same viewpoints which made for interesting debate, some I agreed with and some I didn't, just like on my bus, so that was really good to listen to.

Well done to all involved and I look forward to the next one.

Thanks for your feedback and yes the Intro music is far too long and will be cut back in the future with the whole intro being reduced to about 20 seconds. the mates in a pub talking is exactly what we are looking for so as listeners feel they are part of that group. We really try and bring in interesting topics and we certainly don't want everyone nodding their head in agreement all the time.agreement and disagreement has to be real and won't be play-acted. We don't rehearse so everything is as you hear it. I hope you come round to listening every week. You can of course also put your name in to take part in the future.:)

An interesting addition to the usual posted conversations and well worth listening to. Like Tannochsidebear, my concern is that it was far too long, I don’t think I’m going to devote an hour to this every time. Cut it in half.

14 minutes ago, Bill said:

An interesting addition to the usual posted conversations and well worth listening to. Like Tannochsidebear, my concern is that it was far too long, I don’t think I’m going to devote an hour to this every time. Cut it in half.

Our goal is 45 minutes but it certainly ran out this time.

Got to this one late after a tough week, but thoroughly enjoyed listening to that this morning.  Well done guys!

it was really good to hear differing opinions and some strong views on some of the topics.  It's always much more interesting to hear fans with differing views debate the points.  It would be a dull place if we all agreed, which is why Gersnet is always entertaining.  I thought the host and guests were all very different in their style and views, and had all done their homework on the topics.  That's so important because if we're expected to invest an hour of our time, we need to feel like the guys on podcast have prepared for it.  Cheers!

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to hear the next one.

p.s.  The sevco part was a funny way to end and I laughed at the one about the Celtic fan buying shares just so DK had to buy them from him.

I meant to say previously that the relaxed conversational style is perfect. I'm sure the personalities of the regular contributors will develop as time passes.