Season ticket renewals now out

Renewal deadline 14th May,as for changing seat I done this two seasons ago but had to wait to see if seat I wanted was available and this was not till all season ticket renewals had been taken up,so if you have a preferred seat state your interest to ticket office.

29 minutes ago, craig said:

Anyone know how to contact them to try to change location of ST seats ?

Better emailing them or going to the TO in person but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Usually they tell you to renew first then request a move.

Just now, Frankie said:

Better emailing them or going to the TO in person but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Usually they tell you to renew first then request a move.

Cheers Frankie - yeah, I emailed them.

Tickets are for the wife and wee fella so I don't care if they get moved or not :ninja::D - Don't tell the Mrs that though :)

9 minutes ago, craig said:

Cheers Frankie - yeah, I emailed them.

Tickets are for the wife and wee fella so I don't care if they get moved or not :ninja::D - Don't tell the Mrs that though :)

Where are they wanting to move to?

Just been in and TO was refreshingly quiet (forms not arrived yet). So filled them out there and job done. Took ten mins and away. 

Craig, there were a couple of folk in looking to change and were told to wait until all renewals are in. Then they will know what’s available for seat changes? 

£20 on top of last year for me and £3 extra for a child in family stand. £415 and £58 respectively for Broamloan Rear. Seems like a fair and sensible increase from the club.

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

Where are they wanting to move to?

They would prefer closer to the front of the main stand - going to be difficult obviously - right now they are pretty far back in the Club Deck.

But I guess you don't get if you don't ask :D