Steve Clarke record

I just wonder if we're putting too much faith in his record? Like I said elsewhere, he has a record of doing very well initially, then fading away and being sacked. He's not even had a full season, yet we're adamant he's the answer? I can't help feel we're jumping the gun.

I would totally accept brutal football if we're winning; we're at that stage. I still believe there is an option that gets us 'decent' -- doesn't have to be Guardiola stuff --- football and gets us results. 

38 minutes ago, Bill said:

I sometimes wonder if we're really still Rangers ... or we've bought into the narrative of our detractors and are just Sevco after all.

Steve Clarke? Alex Neil? Get a grip please, since when did salvation for Rangers lie in appointing Celtic men to run our club? I can think of no better way to concede the future of Rangers. Why don't we approach Martin O'Neill, he might fancy the joke?

You are very good at finding fault but it would be more interesting if you could put forward solutions as well.

45 minutes ago, Bill said:

I sometimes wonder if we're really still Rangers ... or we've bought into the narrative of our detractors and are just Sevco after all.

Steve Clarke? Alex Neil? Get a grip please, since when did salvation for Rangers lie in appointing Celtic men to run our club? I can think of no better way to concede the future of Rangers. Why don't we approach Martin O'Neill, he might fancy the joke?

Back in the day I am reliably told from a good source that John Lawrence not once but twice approached Stein to cross the divide .