Saturday with no game to watch so what will you all get up to  I have been invited to the Scottish grand national but will give it a miss instead get the wife to drive me to toryglen footie centre and watch some boys footie .

Enjoying the nice weather with my lad.  

My day has been somewhat tainted by a minibus full of yahoos pulling up at the traffic light beside us.  But I looked at them and was thankful I have separate eyebrows and don't feel the need to wear football tops at all times.

2-0 after 80odd mins. Q.E.D. ... wonder some investigative journo can find something about match-fixing.

The Scum were 100 % willing to hand their feeders 3 points today, getting said lot closer to us ... while setting up their much coveted title decider next week.

Spanish Cup Final tonight, Sevilla v Barcelona

Live on Spanish council TV !!

Having a cursory look at the league table and if 3 results in coming week or so go a certain way, Barcelona could clinch the league when Real Madrid visit Catalonia.....at least by my calculations.

It would need Atletico Madrid to win their next two league games (by far from a gimme as they have a Europa League semi-final to think about)...and Barcelona to avoid defeat in their one league game prior to 'El Classico'.