The Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals

6 hours ago, DMAA said:

Not when valuing players. Morelos only cost us £1m because of the level he was playing at. The same applies in Scotland, there's a cap on how much people will pay for players playing at this level.

I've slapped a £10m price tag on him so I think I've done that because I don't think anybody is going to pay that just now.

Do you work at a tabloid newspaper?

giphy.gif

Steven Gerrard plans to give @morelos2106 a new deal after warning Bordeaux against returning with a fresh bid for the striker: "For me, I want him to stay. I want him to sign a new deal on improved terms and help us be successful moving forward. The message to Bordeaux is...
we don't want to sell. If they want the player then they need to show some respect and come blow us out the water with a massive, massive bid. Otherwise don't pick the phone up.”

1 minute ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Almost 5 mil wasted on the guy. We seriously can’t find a 650k striker from abroad that can get 10 goals a season in this garbage league?

That’s the spirit, welcome back Kyle Lafferty.  ?

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

He missed a sitter tonight.  Great player when it comes to endeavour and bugging defenders but he is far from clinical and constantly overreacts to wind ups.  

Yep, saw him blaze one really high over the bar from maybe 8 yards out late on. But the boy must have something when you consider that Stevie wants to keep him, Kris Boyd recently said he thinks Morelos can get 25-30 in the league this season, and multi million offers keep coming in for him.